Peli Products, the global leader in the design and manufacturing of high-performance cases, introduces the new Peli RUCK™ cases. These ultimate personal utility cases are an innovative and strategic storage solution.
Designed by PELI’s Engineering team to protect essential accessories on outdoor trips, work under extreme conditions or simply bad weather. The purpose of these is to help the user protect their small electronics, phones, wallets, keys and tools from external elements with total peace-of-mind.
The Peli RUCK™ utility case is watertight and built with a co-moulded rubberized liner and exo-skeleton cushioned EVA lining protecting the most important valuables from drops, shock, dust, dirt, snow and water. The abrasion and impact proof ABS outer shell provides a higher scratch resistance, as well as a higher form stability, ensuring the case will withstand the harshest of environments.
Convenient storage and organizational solutions, including removable lid tray and divider trays with nylon loops, provide various storage configurations for personal gear like phones and wallets or outdoor gear such as first aid kits and multitools.
Peli RUCK™ cases are available in black with three sizes to accommodate a wide variety of gear and lifestyles and are backed by the Peli Products Legendary Guarantee of Excellence.
Key Features of the Peli RUCK™ Case range:
- IP68 Rating: Submersible for 30 minutes in a depth of up to 2 meters
- Rubberized exo-skeleton for added protection, rigidity and grip
- External loops and attachment areas for rope, carabineer and more
- Organizational solutions, including removable lid organizer and divider tray with cable access points
- MOLLE style loop system with nylon straps to secure items to lid and tray (Acronym for Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment. A system that was first used in the American army as the standard for mounting equipment, weapons, knives, ammunition bags and other gear that could be attached to backpacks and tactical vests).
- Dual pivot latch for secure locking and easy opening
PELI Products, S.L.U. is the Europe, Middle East and Africa Headquarters of Pelican Products, Inc., the global leader in design and manufacture of both high-performance case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems.
These products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including firefighters, police, defense/military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and consumer. PELI products are designed and built to last a lifetime.
The company operates in 140 countries, with 28 office and 6 manufacturing facilities across the globe.
PELI Products is a portfolio company of Behrman Capital, a private equity investment firm based in New York and San Francisco.