Each Headlight is engineered with a wide range of features so it can adapt to almost any situation:
- White light, with night-vision-friendly Red and Green LEDs
- High/low mode – 24 lumens in high and 7 lumens in low
- Offers usable light for 2 hours in high and 5 hours in low
- Weighs in at a mere 0.08 kg with 2 AAA batteries included
- Features a motion sensor actuation mode that will turn the light on and off with a simple gesture
- Offers variable dimming mode
- Three LEDs (2 – low level red, 1 – high performance white)
- Dimming mode allows the user to shine anywhere from 100% to
- 10% (80 to 5 lumens)
- Offers 8 to175 hours of runtime depending on light selection
- Weighs in at 0.11 kg with 3 AAA batteries included
Both headlights feature a red LED emergency signaling mode that flashes the letters “SOS” in Morse code and a 4X optical magnification lens that allows for both optimal closed space and spot lighting.
Both headlights also come complete with a rubber headband for helmet use along with a comfortable cloth headband, batteries and Peli Products’ Legendary Guarantee of Excellence.
Peli™ Products, S.L.U. is the Europe, Middle East and Africa Headquarters of Pelican™ Products, Inc., the global leader in design and manufacture of both high-performance case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems.