The comprehensive suite of Vehicle Crew Survivability solutions represents an integral element of Allen-Vanguard’s counter-threat portfolio. Components encompass fully integrated and interoperable protective solutions including:
- Electronic-countermeasure (ECM) solutions to mitigate the threat from radio-controlled improvised explosive devices (RCIED)
- Innovative blast attenuation seats for applications in new and retrofit survivability upgrades to suit all vehicle occupants
- Intricate blast reconnaissance sensors to measure the effects of blast on the vehicle and for personnel
- Integrated electronic cooling systems to protect personnel and equipment from heat stress
- Comprehensive training support and actionable threat intelligence
President and CEO for Allen-Vanguard, Dennis Morris commented “The delivery of superior protective solutions for vehicle occupants remains at the forefront of our operations”. Mr. Morris continued, “We recognize that the complexity of attacks continue to develop posing an ongoing and ever evolving threat to coalition forces”.
Allen-Vanguard solutions have been specifically developed to meet current and emerging operational requirements. Battle-proven, these life-saving technologies are integrated into major military vehicle programs around the world.