The 7th edition of the International Exhibition for National Security and Resilience (ISNR) will be the largest and most comprehensive to date, being held from 15-17 March 2016 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC).
There will be a total net space 20,000 sq. m. at ADNEC, to cater 5 exhibitions, 2 specialized conferences, 10 live featured events and simulation demonstrations on emergency preparedness and disaster prevention, 10 workshop sessions, 60+ seminars, plus 911 World Firefighter Challenge and the Ministry of Interior (MoI) Excellence Award.
- In 2016, ISNR Exhibition will be the largest in the world in terms of net space of +20,000 sq.m. booked for its exhibitions, representing 70% growth versus 2014 edition:
- Over 500 exhibitors coming from 45+ countries will join the 2016 edition with a 20% growth versus 2014 edition.
- A total of 3 International Pavilions will participate in 2016, from Germany, France, and United States of America.
- 30 local SME companies will join under the “UAE SME Pavilion” to help promote UAE’s innovation and talents in Security and Safety.
- Over 20,000 visitors from more than 90 countries are expected to join 2016 edition.
- The Organizers are also expecting to host 200 members of government buyers and delegations from over 20 countries and will arrange 3,000+ meetings between buyers and exhibitors.
- ISNR 2016 will feature 2 new exhibitions: Infosecurity Middle East and Emdi
- Innovation Podium: 25+ live presentations from the industry leaders to launch new solutions and share latest successful projects and initiatives related to “Fighting New Terrorist Threats”, “Developing Safer Communities”, “Crisis Management Efficiency”, etc.
- Future of Policing Pavilion: a Gallery and Live Demo area featuring new products and videos for the Future Police forces’ operations related to “Connected Police Officer”, “ Crowd Control”, “Law Enforcement” … etc
- Information & cyber security workshops: 3-day program covering Cloud Security, Risk and Governance from certified organization ISC2 and 30+ seminars from industry leaders.
- MoI Excellence Award: promoting 6 selected innovations from local students’ initiatives.
- Outdoor Live Events: live demonstrations with brand new scenarios related to Emergency Response, Disaster recovery and Crisis Prevention.
- New products launched in the exhibitions covering new generation of non-lethal technologies for crowd control, geo-tracking solutions, connected sensors, ballistic protection, etc.
- 10 new countries: Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Jordan, Czech Republic, Ivory Coast, Russia, Poland, Latvia and Austria and 1 new Pavilion for the United States of America.