Saudi Interior Minister Meets Malaysian Army Commander

Saudi Press Agency (SPA) Saudi Gazette03.04.2015 KSA
Saudi Interior Minister Meets Commander of Malaysian Army

Saudi Interior Minister Meets Commander of Malaysian Army

Facebook icon
Twitter icon
LinkedIn icon
Google icon
e-mail icon
Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Naif bin Abdulaziz, Second Deputy Premier and Minister of Interior, received in Riyadh the Commander of Malaysian Army Tan Raja (photo).

During the meeting, the Commander of Malaysian Army stressed Malaysia's stance towards “Determination Storm” and all measures taken by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to protect its security and that of the GCC and the region.

The meeting was attended by Abdurrahman Al-Rebiaan, Saudi Deputy Minister of Interior.

Prince Mohammad also received on Wednesday evening, the Commanders of the Border Guard of the southern regions of Jazan, Najran and Asir.

The meeting focused on the current situations in Yemen, with the Deputy Crown Prince stressing the importance of more vigilance to confront any attempt that might affect the security and stability of the Kingdom, according to Saudi Press Agency (SPA).

He praised as well the high morale he felt among Border guardsmen, in carrying out their missions, providing their Armed Forces' soldiers with the needed back-up to defend the motherland.

He highlighted the significance of consolidating security-related measurements along the Saudi land and maritime, alike and resolutely, deal, with any one that may try to exploit the current situation or destabilize order.

Meanwhile, Abdullah Al-Suwaid, Undersecretary of the Governorate denied reports that orders had been issued to the villagers to move further into the country’s interior for their safety and said villagers were determined to stay right where they are, in complete defiance of any war risks.

“The inhabitants of all the villages along the southern border region close to Yemen are living normally and are enjoying complete security and stability,” he said.

Director of Civil Defense in Najran, Major General Ayed Bin Jamaan Al-Ghamdi said his forces have completed all necessary arrangements and are ready to deal with any emergency situation.

“We have made consummate plans to deal promptly with any emergency situation that may arise from any fighting along our border,” he said.

The Command of the Border Guard in Asir Province said its men are on full alert 24/7 to protect the southern border region against any possible attacks by Houthi rebels.

 

 

Source: SPA; Saudi Gazette

 
 



Latest Issue

Latest events

 

THE WORLD DEFENCE ALMANAC 2021