Emerging fire and life safety issues, creating a safety and security culture, optimizing protection of public places, security of critical business information and avoiding and protecting against cyber-attacks will be some of the key topics in focus at the Intersec Conferences held alongside the Intersec 2017 exhibition.
To be held from 22-24 January at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre, Intersec features the Fire Safety Conference, and the Critical Infrastructure and Cyber Security Conference - providing you with significant insights into the changing dynamics of the regional safety and security industry.
Intersec 2017 will also feature the exclusive public launch of the newly formed Security Industry Regulatory Agency (SIRA) on January 24, 2017. The Security Industry Regulatory Agency is a governmental body which is concerned with the regulation of the security industry in Dubai.
Some of the high-profile speakers already confirmed for the Intersec Conferences include:
- H.E. Major General Expert Rashid Thani Al Matrooshi, Director General, Dubai Civil Defence, UAE
- Grant Lupton, Vice-Chairman, IFE Board of Directors, The Institution of Fire Engineers, UK and Senior Advisor for Civil Defence, Ministry of Interior, UAE
- Lt. Taher Hassan Altaher, Head of Inspection and Permeating Section, Dubai Civil Defence, UAE
- Tom Lapage-Norris, Head of EMEA Security, Google, UK
- Tony Porter, Surveillance Camera Commissioner, England and Wales and Independent Government Regulator, UK
- Donald P. Bliss, Vice President, Field Operations, Vice President, National Fire Protection Association, USA
- Alfons N. Held, Global Marketing Leader Emergency Response, DuPont Protection Technologies, Switzerland
- Dave Brown, Director Operations, London Fire Brigade, UK
- Jonathan Lewit, Chairman, Communication Committee, ONVIF, USA
- Abby So, Manager, Asia Pacific, FM Approvals, USA
- Dr. Peter Wagner, International Expert for Disaster Management, German Fire Protection Association (GFPA), Germany
- Patrick Cunningham, Senior Emergency Management Associate, University of Central Lancashire (UCLan), UK
- Matt Bright, Director Fire Safety, Emaar Malls, UAE
- Mike Ward, Director, Coopers Fire, UK
- Niju V, Director, Automation and Electronics, South Asia and Middle East
- Frost & Sullivan, India