The 4th Annual Kingdom Cyber Security will take place on 18-19 April 2017 at the Mövenpick Hotel Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The event is expected to attract over 200 public and private sector delegations, including Ministry of Interior, National Centre for Cyber Security, Ministry of National Guard, National Centre for Digital Certification, SABIC & Saudi Aramco.
The event will address the following main topics:
- FBI Hotspot on Grizzly Steppe: Russian efforts to effect the US Election
- Prime Insight from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation (Spain) on Critical National Infrastructure Protection
- CIO Leadership dialogue to align security to business performance including Ministry of Defense, Arab National Bank, The Shura Council, Saudi Aramco & Royal Saudi Air Force
- Securing Smart City & Government Panel consisting of Saudi Health Information Systems, Holy Makkah Municipality, General Authority of Meteorology & Environmental Protection, SAMA & Ministry of National Guard, Health Affairs
- 8 Techtalks complimenting nation’s cyber resilience as a Vision 2030 enabler
Other special features include:
- Building the Kingdom’s Resilience Against New-Age Cyber Threats
- Gauge the future of Encryption
- Measure the Effectiveness of Cyber Security in Current Economic Condition
- Gain Insights into Policy Settings and Legal Framework
- Unveil the Myths & Realities of IoE Security
- CIO Power Debate on Aligning Security to Business Performance
- 360 Degree ICS Roundup Panel: Stuxnet, Dragonfly, Dark Energy: Are We Prepared Enough?
- TechTalks Showcasing Pre-qualified Solutions
- Dr. Basel Alomair, Director at National Center for Cyber Security Technologies
- Jason T. Dodd, Assistant Legal Attaché at FBI
- Dr. Ibrahim S. Abdullah, General Manager, Municipal information Center at Holy Makkah Municipality
- Dr. Adnan M AlBar, Chief Information Officer at General Authority of Meteorology & Environmental Protection