Eurosatory, the international leading exhibition of land and airland Defense and Security, will be held from 11 to 15 June 2018 in Paris.
This year it will host more than 1,750 exhibitors from 63 countries and more than 57,000 professional visitors are expected.
The Cybersecurity domain is an integral part of Eurosatory 2018:
- A technology cluster dedicated to cybersecurity
- 75 exhibitors with activities in the sector
- 15 % of Official Delegations are interested in the domain
In 2018, among the exhibiting companies:
- BAE Systems
- Bertin Technologies
- L3 Technologies
- Lockheed Martin Corporation US
- Netline Communications Technologies
- Secure IC
- Sopra Steria
- Thales and others.
In 2018, Eurosatory conferences will again address cybersecurity issues:
- “The future of security cooperation in Europe”
- “Tactical means of electronic warfare (EW)”
- “Developing international cooperation in Cyberdefence and Cybersecurity”
The 2018 edition will again increase the exhibition’s success and confirm Eurosatory as the major exhibition for the players of airland and land Defense & Security domain.