Keynote Speakers include: Deputy Secretary John Porcari, U.S. Department of Transportation; Lieutenant General James O. Barclay, Deputy Chief-of-Staff, Army G-8; Daredevil Explorer and Inventor Dr. Bill Stone; Rear Admiral Mathias W. Winter, program executive officer, Unmanned Aviation and Strike Weapons, U.S. Navy; Social Roboticist Heather Knight, and others.
- The largest display of robotics and unmanned systems hardware in the world.
- 550+ Exhibitors (more than 500,000 gross sq.ft/46,000 sq. meters of exhibit space)
- Technology and Country Pavilions
- 7,000+ Attendees from more than 40 countries including: commercial and defense operators, CEOs and high-level decision-makers, government and industry program managers, policy makers, scientists, researchers and students
- Indoor demonstration areas for air, ground and maritime vehicles: One significant change being implemented this year is the combination of the air and ground demonstration areas. Merging these two areas presents the opportunity to demonstrate interoperability across domains – a capability that is recently becoming more important in industry.
- 100+ Technical, Workshop, Panel and Poster Presentations
The Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) is the world's largest non-profit organization devoted exclusively to advancing the unmanned systems and robotics community.
AUVSI’s 7,000 members worldwide come from government organizations, industry and academia. AUVSI is committed to advancing the unmanned systems and robotics community through education, advocacy and leadership.