The United Arab Emirates has developed distinctive and unprecedented national security strategies throughout the years.
The UAE’s determination to create independent and professional national security strategies is evident from its years of investment in the industry.
Organized by Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company (ADNEC) in collaboration with the Ministry of Interior of the UAE, the International Exhibition of National Security and Resilience (ISNR Abu Dhabi) is taking place from 10-12 October 2022 at Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) shaping the future of national security and resilience.
ISNR Abu Dhabi is the region’s most trusted platform bringing together national & cyber security officials, buyers and all supply chain stakeholders from public and private sectors, to conduct business, enhance industry leadership and showcase innovation to discuss & influence future projects.
In its seventh edition, ISNR Abu Dhabi 2022 offers a unique networking platform facilitating direct access to regional government specialists & buyers.
ISNR Abu Dhabi 2022 also offers the following advantages:
- Showcasing unique products and innovations to market leaders
- Reaching government decision-makers
- Benefiting from guided delegation tours with VIPs, officials and security leaders at your stand
- Maximizing brand exposure
- Exposing exhibitors’ brands to targeted National & Cyber Security public and private stakeholders from all over the world
- Leveraging solid marketing campaigns
Furthermore, ISNR Talks will feature presentations and host pivotal discussions led by industry stakeholders focusing on the future of policing, border security, AI, cybersecurity, intelligence sharing, infrastructure protection and resilience, identity technology, agency collaboration and much more.