Russian Helicopters, a subsidiary of Oboronprom, part of State Corporation Rostec, announced that Pyotr Motrenko (photo) has been appointed Managing Director of its Rostvertol subsidiary by Rostvertol's Board of Directors at a meeting held in Rostov-on-Don on 7 June.
Outgoing General Director Boris Slusar has been elected Chairman of the Board of Directors of Rostvertol, with Oboronprom CEO Dmitry Lelikov appointed Deputy Chairman.
Rostvertol's Annual General Meeting of shareholders (AGM), also held in Rostov-on-Don on 7 June, approved the transfer to Russian Helicopters of the functions of Rostvertol's sole executive body, previously carried out by Boris Slusar. Before his new appointment Pyotr Motrenko served as Deputy General Director for Finance, Commercial Issues and Reconstruction.
The appointments form part of Russian Helicopters' continuing drive to streamline operational and management structures across the company, and to improve interaction between Russian Helicopters subsidiaries to increase the speed of decision-making and reduce delays.
“After completing the consolidation of Russia's helicopter industry into Russian Helicopters, the process of reorganisation has entered a new phase. We will continue to build the new image of the sector by creating centres of excellence, modernising our production capacities, investing to create manufacturing and R&D clusters, and streamlining management structures and asset-management systems,” Russian Helicopters CEO Alexander Mikheev said.
“Rostvertol is one of Russian Helicopters' key production assets. The plant produces the latest Mi-28N(E) Night Hunter helicopter, the legendary Mi-35M gunship, and the world's heaviest-lift transport helicopter - the Mi-26(T),” Rostvertol Chairman Boris Slusar said.
The Rostvertol AGM also elected a new Board of Directors as follows:
- Boris Slusar, Chairman of Rostvertol
- Ivan Goncharenko, First Deputy General Director of Rosoboronexport
- Grigory Kirpichev, Director for Asset Management at Oboronprom
- Vladimir Kudashkin, Deputy General Director for Legal Affairs and Corporate Development at Russian Helicopters
- Dmitry Lelikov, CEO of Oboronprom; Alexander Mikheev, CEO of Russian Helicopters
- Pyotr Motrenko, Managing Director at Rostvertol
- Pavel Osin, First Deputy General Director at Oboronprom
- Nikolay Sysoyev, Chief Accountant at Rostvertol
- Gulnara Faizimatova, Deputy Head of Department for Asset Management and Corporate Governance at Rostec
- Roman Chernyshev, Deputy CEO for Project Management at Russian Helicopters
- Andrey Shibitov, Deputy CEO for Production at Russian Helicopters