The organizers of the Iraqi Homeland & Border Control Conference (IHBCC) confirmed that General Babakir Al Zibari, Chief of Staff of the Iraqi Joint Forces to deliver a keynote address during the April 7-8, 2011 event in Washington, DC.
Highlight of the conference will be a senior Iraqi delegation from the Ministry of Interior and the Iraq’s agency equivalent to the US Department of Homeland Security and Iraq’s largest employer that is in charge of security law enforcement and border control.
Other high ranking officers and senior Iraqi government officials confirmed to speak at this event include:
- General Anwar Ahmed, Iraqi Air Force Commander, Ministry of Defense (MoD)
- Major Brig. (Retired) Faisal Ghadban, Former Iraqi Air Force Chief of Staff
- Mr. Adnan Zibari Senior Aide to General Babakir, GHQ MoD
- Brig. Ali Muslih Hamad Abead, Director of GHQ, Public Affairs, MoD
- Brig. Riyadh Fadhil Al Garbawi, Director of Public Relations, MoD
- Hamza Shareef Director General, National Security Council
- Dr. Adnan Blebil, Former Director General, Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority