As Kuwait embarks on a spend of USD20.4 billion over the next 10 years on military procurements, join us at the 3rd edition of the Military Logistics & Procurement Kuwait Conference to find out more about their future procurement plans.
Officially supported by the Armament & Procurement Authority of the Kuwait Armed Forces, this event will take place from 28-29 November 2016 at the Radisson Blu, Salwa, Kuwait.
Some of the confirmed key speakers include:
- Major General Lafi Al Aazmi, Chief of the Armament & Procurement Authority, Kuwait Armed Forces
- Major General Angus Fay, Assistant Chief of the Defence Staff (Logistic Operations), UK Ministry of Defence
- Major General Edward F. Dorman III, Director - J4, United States Central Command
- Bruno Cantin, Head of Logistics, Defence Policy and Planning Division, NATO
- Brigadier General Michael Vetter, Commander of the Logistics Centre, Bundeswehr
- Brigadier General Dariusz Lukowski, Head of J4, Polish Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Arild Dregelid, Chief of Staff, Defence Logistics Organisation, Norwegian Armed Forces